At its simplest, branding is about creating a unique identity for your business. This includes everything from your logo and slogan to the colors and fonts you use. But branding goes beyond just superficial elements. It’s also about shaping people’s perception of your business. A strong brand can engage customers, build loyalty, and create an emotional connection.
Primary purpose of the role:
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Coordinating with clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the clients business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photo manipulation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, create & modify fonts according to brand guidelines keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as WordPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Awareness of current fashions in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Design and implement new website features and functionality.
- Keeping up with upcoming trends in the industry.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Interpret wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of the WordPress, Webflow & Shopify.
- Discuss project milestones and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Strong communication, time management, analytical & problem solving skills.
- The applicant must have built websites in WordPress, Webflow, & Shopify.
- Strong knowledge in building E-commerce websites using Woocommerce & Shopify.
- Hands-on experience with Webflow.
- Must have strong knowledge in HTML & CSS.
- Strong knowledge with Elementor Pro Page Builder.
- Strong understanding of the existing built-in WordPress functions, custom post types, plugins/widgets, and custom theme integration best practices.
- Strong knowledge in optimizing the website loading speed.
- Hands-on experience in hosting websites on VPS Servers.
- Hands-on experience in hosting websites and applications on AWS.